Wiring harness routing location - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wiring harness routing location

Featured Replies

I'm finally at the reassembly stage of my 72 240z and I cant figure out how to run the part of the interior wire harness that goes up to the defroster and dome light.  is it just supposed up the C pillar and go behind the hatch hinge?  My hinge and gasket are installed. Thanks!

Here's a pic of the wires in place on my car, the only one I have of this area.  You'll probably have to rub a "fish" wire down thru the opening where the wires emerge.

24.jpg

Here are a couple more pics, I'm slowly disassembling my 7'70 car. Hope they help

20200402_070748.jpg20200402_070806.jpg

  • Author

This helps a lot. I've been trying to fish the wires in the channel behind the hatch hinge not outside of the channel as shown.  I have 500 pictures of the disassembly but not this one. Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.