IGNORED

My baby was stolen!!!

H2O-Z

All,

Well, after 26 yrs of babying my '71...that has always been in the family BTW...I walked out this morning, and it was gone! :mad: :mad: :mad:

So many things contribute to this result, most of which are having it parked outside at an apartment since my wife divorced me. It was locked, no glass broke, and I would have heard it start up with all my windows open, no one saw anything...so it would seem a professional job.

I won't bore you all with the "life of Scott" any more than this, just make note of this VIN - HLS3027602

I just don't comprehend theft.

Hope you all have a better day... :cry:

Scott:

So the members of this board can be of better help to you, give us all the particulars. Color of car, any specific features that would readily identify it, type of wheels if non-stock, PLATE numbers on the possibility that they are driving it, basically all the info you would give the police and then with many of the members of this board being in the Pacific North West, let's keep our eyes peeled.

Also post a phone number for you AND the police officer to whom we should refer sightings.

2¢

You guys are too soft!:tapemouth

If I didn't personally like my car, I would easily install a James Bond Theft Deterrent system similar to the one in his Lotus. Aside from that, I would advocate a Penectomy and Castration. That way EVERY DAY when he has to squat to pee, he'll remember what and why........

Appreciate all your notes...

I don't have a picture with me today, but will post one tomorrow.

the most significant eye catcher about this car is that it is the only Z in the NW I know of that has the old torpedo mirrors mounted "fairlady" style (on front fenders).

Other details:

dark green (almost black - especially at night)

no front plate (BTW = Oregon EFC 934, the original yellow on blue, with special interest tag)

1971 all stock look (except mirrors) original bumpers, no flares, skirts, etc.

original 60 series aluminum "wagon wheel" rims

"OREGON" across the windshield tint, and "Duck" head center of rear window (I live in Eugene you know) :love:

Oh yah, dive flags on both quarter windows

Oh yah2, almost forgot the mashed in passenger door (from the idiot that backed into me last year and I haven't found a "good" replacement yet)

thanx all...

Sorry, almost forgot...

Send me a private message if you see something (sorry, not comfortable putting my # on the net).

Otherwise you can contact the Junction City Police dep. 541-998-1245

I'm so so sorry to hear that, and your first car too! :(

Hope we can find her for you and catch the crook who did it! Tell all your friends and family to keep a watch - a car like that should be hard to miss.

My condolences :(

I feel so very bad for you. That is awful. I am afraid all the time someone will try to steal mine (like anyone would mess with it in the shape it's in :stupid: ), I can't even imagine what it must have been like when you found it gone. I hope they find the houligans that took it and make them pay!!