What is this washer? - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What is this washer?

Featured Replies

Im losing my mind. I took pretty good notes for every fastener I removed from my 240 when I took it apart...except for these washers. Any thoughts where they go?  I even ended up buying new ones from Nissan which are shown in the pictures.

20200304_190115.jpg

20200304_190108.jpg

Looks like sway bar end link parts to me...

  • Author

Great call. I have the MSA sway bars so the washers are different but I just found a stock link and the washer matches. No clue why I ordered them.  Thanks! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.