240Z CAD drawing - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z CAD drawing

Featured Replies

I made a CAD drawing of a Z (2d plan view) for you CAD drafters out there. It was drawn in a late version of the popular Auto Cad - .dwg format and I'll e-mail it to you. I know I can save it back to v14 and I might be able to save it back to v12. Let me know what you require. I design custom homes and I frequently design custom garages. I like to fill the garages with cars on my presentation drawings. This drawing is to scale, ready to drop in your plans.

I was going to post it on E-bay as one-of-a-kind, RARE, hand constructed import from Electronapan with a low starting reserve of $240 but I didn't think anyone would get the sarcasm.

The attached is a jpg export. Try it and let me know what you think!

post-4148-14150792704967_thumb.jpg

That's pretty accurate... I'm sure some sucker would buy it on ebay ;)

wow.. never knew that... :) thanks alot :)

anyway.. just PM me.. and i'll send ya my e-mail, if you don't mind

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Yep webbots scan the internet for email addresses and add them to spam lists. a way to get around it is not using @ symbols and ., but more sophisticated bots could scan for at and dot as well.

eg email@whereever.com will get spammed

email at whereever dot com might get spammed

How about email@REMOVETHISwhereever.com?

Does that work or are the bots too smart to fall for that.

BTW I'd love a copy of the *.DWG. I use ACAD2000, and dream of being able to 3D model, but I'm still just a hack struggling in a 2D world. But imagine, a virtual Z car....

Yea, I'd love to get a 3D wireframe of an early Z. About the email, the REMOVEME stuff works better than just a plain email. It also prevents stupid questions from the people who can't figure out how to use email. :D Did I just say that out loud? ROFL

  • 2 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.