IGNORED

pictures not available in knowledge base

qz16

I am starting to rebuild my 240z seats and I remember seeing an article by hardway - which is in the knowledge base.  There are a number of pictures which prove to be helpful.  Unfortunately I did not print out a copy when I looked at it the last time.  When I bring the article up where thepictures are supposed to be is a message saying that they are "not available".  double click the picture below to go to the article and see the missing images.

Can someone explain if there is a temporary problem with the website or is it an issue with my laptop settings...etc.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

regards,

qz16

1 hour ago, Hardway said:

I will double check my Photobucket account. The pictures should be working as I just paid my annual subscription earlier this month. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 

is it possible to download them to the site? So they are not dependent on a third party link

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to see they are back.  I actually didn't do anything.  PB had a message on their front page about it but had not thought about it tonight.  If it happens again I will re-create the post as I have all of the pictures backed up.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Hi,

Does anyone have this DIY post in PDF, or with the pictures accessible elsewhere (cloud, drop box etc..)?  Unless I’m doing something wrong the DIY article and pictures seems to dead end after nine photos. Thanks 

Tyler