IGNORED

Hello from Temple Tx

Dodd23

Hello all. I have been browsing Z site for the last 2 month and this sight has been the most hopeful. I figured it was time to become a member. My Z is at a stage between I love it and I want to set it on fire. Time and money but trying to have it back to road worthy again by spring 2020... fingers crossed. A giant thank you to all of yalls post that has help me in the last few months. 

20191119_172655.jpg

• Like 3

So far its just been fuel stuff. Car sat for a while. I'm about to clean out the tank for a 2nd time. Clean out all the like. I have already put a new fuel pump on there. And put a inline filter between the tank and pump to catch any rust. And it's working. But it clogs so fast I only get about 2 miles before it drops fuel pressure and starts running bad. About to just replace all the injectors when I clean the tanks again. Also looking at how everyone is converting to cable throttle set up to replace the throttle rods. I have a 24 inch thottle cable kit. But need ideas on when to route and mount everything. When I got the car the radio and ac vents and controls were all missing so I made some aluminum plates to fill the gaps for now. 

20191130_201753.jpg