IGNORED

Rare Z/Datsun Parts Research

lapriser

Hey guys,

I'm looking into parts that would be suitable for reproduction via 3D modeling/Printing. Things I'm looking into are things like rare emblems, mirrors, shift knobs, and accessories.

My current project is reproducing a set of Suichuuka "Flower" Mirrors as seen here:

tumblr_oqr2s7lODx1te77fko1_500.jpg

You can see progress on those here https://www.instagram.com/rl_design_fab

I've also had success 3D printing Stainless steel Pillar emblems and would like to make a set of these rare versions which I think were on the 432 Z:

post-2116-14150793024641.jpg

If anyone has reference images for any rare parts that might be good candidates for bringing back to life I'd be super happy to hear your ideas!

Thanks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lapriser said:

I've also had success 3D printing Stainless steel Pillar emblems and would like to make a set of these rare versions which I think were on the 432 Z:

post-2116-14150793024641.jpg

Just a heads up..

The pillar emblem for the early Fairladys are allready being replicated/made in Europe.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, zspert said:

Excellent quality reproduction Ever Wing interior mirrors are already available from Banzai Motorworks www.zzxdatsun.com

Which mirrors are those? I can't seem to find any images of them.

On 7/19/2019 at 8:29 AM, SteveJ said:

License plate lamp housing. All of the ones I have found used have been warped all to heck.

I believe I have an extra one back home. I'll try to grab it next time I'm there. Should be an easy one!