78 280z fuel sending unit and tank - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

78 280z fuel sending unit and tank

Featured Replies

Can anyone tell me what a fuel sending unit and a tank out of a 78 280z would be worth? I know at the end of the day it’s worth what’s someone is willing to pay but and I put is appreciated. 

As far as the fuel tank goes, it depends on it's condition.  They can be found without too much difficulty.  However, the fuel sending unit is the unicorn and very hard to find.  I would start to estimate a sell price around what it would cost to rebuild one,  Same with a tank.

  • Author

Anyone looking for either? I’m located near Houston, tx

Anyone looking for either? I’m located near Houston, tx
I'm looking for a sending unit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.