IGNORED

1970 240Z Hazard Switch options?

Warty

I have a series I car, and am working at restoring the interior. The car went through a large-scale restoration in the 90s under a previous owner, and has a lot of not-quite-original-to-1970 stuff going on. I've got the dash out, and have a new dash pad from VintageDashes ready to go on, but before I put the dash back in, I want to ask what my options are for the hazard switch. The current switch is the push/pull model from later Zs. I've looked on eBay, and see one early toggle switch for $125 starting. This car is not going to get to concours condition, but my preference is to get it closer to 1970 whenever I have a chance. 

1. Is the 1970 toggle switch electrically compatible with the later push/pull one I have now? In other words: if I splurge on a 1970 switch, would it be plug-n-play?

2. Any options for third-party switches, and if so... would that maybe just be worse, from a restoration point of view (compared to keeping 1973+ lighted switch)? 

Some things I've found online: