IGNORED

Got a few hours to lose?

wal280z

If your wife gets mad at you for spending countless hours looking at the site linked below, it is NOT my fault. You just have no self control. LOL

Found this while looking for something else (we've all been there, and then SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

https://archive.petersen.org/pages/home.php

All of the photos do have a "P" watermark on it, but some amazing pictures taken back in the day...

For those who don't know or can't remember (like me), Petersen Publishing created the magazines of Hot Rod, Car Craft and the like...

If you click on a photo, there is an option to request a copy. Not sure of what costs are involved with that, I confess.

Enjoy

Edited by wal280z
edit in bold
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Found this old gem while accessing the attic...

From the Petersen Publishing Group, ISBN 0-8227-5026-0, copyright date of 1978

Shows a full pictorial (8pgs) of the modification of a 240Z to Evel Knievel's custom car (I don't recall it being in any stunts)

Not that I like that, but do respect the skills that Carl Green used to 'save' a 240, way back when.

I apologize in advance if the pictures are rotated wrong.... :beer:

@Patcon  Also found some very dated body repair / painting publications if you want them

20190807_183148.jpg

20190807_183207.jpg

20190807_183250.jpg