IGNORED

350Z, incorrect name?

datto_240z

Yeah TKR is probably right it's all just marketing hype.

Even though I drove a 240z on a daily basis I still wouldn't go as far to say i would prefer to drive a 350z.

If i bought a new car right now for 30,000

it would be a 350z.

Then again an air conditioned 240z and what z i could buy for 30,000.....but then I still have a 30yr old car... i don't know,... i don't have 30,000 so why dwell on it.

I still like the 350Z and I would probably buy one too just because they are probably good cars.

I know the ZX and 350Z wasn't all that bad in a way it just had to folllow the $$$ and customer focus.

Performance per dollar (US) it's as good or better than anything else out there.

What's wrong with the styling? Last time I checked my calendar, it said 2003.

Look at everything else on the road. Considering the value, I'd take it in a heartbeat over any other car with no (or useless) backseats. Mustang, Firebird/Camaro, Thunderbird, Miata, Honda S2000, Vette, etc, etc.

Those back seat aren't totally useless.

You can use them to convince the missus that the car can seat a family of four - not that comfortable though.:classic:

The only way that I could buy the Zed was to get rid of my bike and convince the missus that a bike has two seats and so does the Zed - equal equation

BTW Mike Gholson - be careful:finger: not to anger the Nissan executives with a name like the Nissan Bob. Remember they did release a car called the Nissan Cedric:stupid: