L crate engine recommendations - Page 3 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

L crate engine recommendations

Featured Replies

 I'm sure DCOEs can reach the full potential of the DSI stage 3 engine. 
They'll just have to be big ones. 
42 DCOE, so medium ones.
21 minutes ago, jitenshakun said:
28 minutes ago, jonbill said:
 I'm sure DCOEs can reach the full potential of the DSI stage 3 engine. 
They'll just have to be big ones. 

42 DCOE, so medium ones.

 I'd think 45 as a minimum. 

 I'd think 45 as a minimum. 
It'll be a good question for Eiji.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.