Is this a Z car? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Is this a Z car?

Featured Replies

Yep! @NVZEE  posted about this a couple of days ago.

So far indications say, they're doing better than my 401K!

Guess that's why a financial consultant is using the Z as an example of good planning. Sale price of $40 big ones!

Edited by Zup

  • 2 weeks later...

Subliminal advertising in our favor!  I want to believe that's a 260 or 75 280.  Not that I'm selling, but my asking price just went waaay up! ?

Nada on the vinyl.  I think it's angle of reflectance with the dark background showing in the roof.  In all honesty, it's more than likely a fake ad created just for that commercial.  Copyright stuff and all.  Maybe someone associated with production owns that car and put their dream price on it along with "low miles" as an inside joke?  I would have....?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.