IGNORED

Heating and Cooling hose set diagram

z8987

Just a suggestion, please don't take it the wrong way---

You might condense your questions to one thread on your car project. People are following your efforts and are responding frequently with helpful information. The use of a new topic for each post or question isn't needed. You currently have 4 separate posts on the front page for what is essentially one project. It will be more coherent because people can read previous posts in the thread on your project and develop a more thorough understanding of the issues you face, as many times the issues are related in nature. As in the question above---I don't know from the reading of it which model/year car you are seeking information, and they are/can be different. In a dedicated thread you would only have to say it once.

The FSM has clear diagrams and photos. There is an on-line version which can be downloaded from this site. I prefer hardcopy, as I am "old school" and like turning pages and bookmarking.

I am saying this only to be helpful---not to scold or admonish.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zup said:

Just a suggestion, please don't take it the wrong way---

You might condense your questions to one thread on your car project. People are following your efforts and are responding frequently with helpful information. The use of a new topic for each post or question isn't needed. You currently have 4 separate posts on the front page for what is essentially one project. It will be more coherent because people can read previous posts in the thread on your project and develop a more thorough understanding of the issues you face, as many times the issues are related in nature. As in the question above---I don't know from the reading of it which model/year car you are seeking information, and they are/can be different. In a dedicated thread you would only have to say it once.

The FSM has clear diagrams and photos. There is an on-line version which can be downloaded from this site. I prefer hardcopy, as I am "old school" and like turning pages and bookmarking.

I am saying this only to be helpful---not to scold or admonish.

Make sense. I posted in different topics trying to keep specific topics to a forum.  For myself, I like the idea of one thread.  I’ll go back to that method. Thank you. 

• Like 1

Being helpful also, I always do a quick google search for questions or images I'm needing answers for.  Just remember to always put "classiczcars.com" at the end of you inquiry.

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-home&source=hp&ei=Oj14XNKTMuiOggeV2KGoBw&q=heat+and+cooling+hoses+240z+classiczcars.com&oq=&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.1.0.41l5.0.0..4775...0.0..0.0.0.......0...........5.4xnS33twXto

• Like 2