Look what I found. - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Look what I found.

Featured Replies

18 hours ago, lonetreesteve said:

Bueller..........Bueller

  • Author
  • Popular Post

I'm trying to pick up myself. What you didn't see was the one behind me. Not as good shape but still a decent car. This one is an automatic early Gen. The current owner owns the Nissan dealer in the area. The car has been stitting in the backlot for about 10 years from what I understand. A friend of mine knows the General Manager, so I am woking through it. Its probably going to b a long process, with much persistence on my part.

keep pestering him.  it looks great.

what's the VIN?

Edited by SurferD

Here's the two of them om Google Earth, looks like the other one is Orange. Datsun 240Zs

Edited by SpeedRoo
Link

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.