IGNORED

75 280Z Garage Sale (with 77/78 parts also)

OB's 280Z

4 hours ago, Av8ferg said:

Captain are we sure all 77 doors and cards are the same.

I believe that all the 2-seater 77-78 door cards are the same (2+2 is different).

My 77 door locks are 8.5 inches from the back end of the cards (just like OB's pics), and I'm sure yours are too. I have very little doubt that the cards OB has would be fine for you.

5 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

If you go fetch the door cards, how about you grab the heater blower box for me?

I take it the 'accordion' you 'found' in Smyrna wasn't for the '77? Hmm, oh well.

5 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Personal delivery would be fantastic!       LOL

Oh snap, don't tell me I spoiled you... Did you put those parts under your bed? LOL

19 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

My 77 door locks are 8.5 inches from the back end of the cards (just like OB's pics), and I'm sure yours are too.

I measured 8 3/4". I guess I need to get my eyes calibrated..... Wait, it was dark in the garage..... Yeah, that's it...

@Av8ferg - if you get the blower for @Captain Obvious, I'd be happy to be a part of your relay team... And yes, the door cards will work for you - If you don't get them, I WILL.....

• 1 month later...