IGNORED

Little Ol' School Teacher

tdicarlo6

For Sale

1992 Silver 300ZX 2+2, 72K miles, 1 owner, stored in heated garage during winters, V6 Automatic

This is the car you always hear about!  A little old school teacher selling his car.

300zx1.jpg

300zx2.jpg

300zx3.jpg

Edited by tdicarlo6
to attach pictures
  • Like 1

Nice car!   It must have had 4 new tires between the making of pic 1 and pic 2! (start of vid1)  How i know?? look at the wheels!!   as Always those tireguys where sleeping again!!  L stands for LEFT and R is for… now you know….   aaarrgghhh….  :facepalm:

Edited by dutchzcarguy

11 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I see the direction arrows are backwards but it's a nice car to me no matter which way the tires were rotated.

Hihi.. the funny thing is.. you see that on the pic (start of vid) ?  On the front tire?  That RIM is on the right spot there.. but the tire is wrong on it.. now the rear wheel is wrong on it .. the rim is a lefty on the R side...

In the first picture, the rear rim's are sitting on the right spot!  and the fronts are wrong  Hihihi…  am i the only one that see's that? (look at design..)

The problem is Always that tireguys take one wheel, go to the machine, put on a new tire and go to the next wheel and exchange it. I ones heard from a guy that had mixed up this on a twin turbo.. the wider rear wheels were on the right and the smaller ones on the left!