HLS30-00456 Up for Auction on eBay - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

HLS30-00456 Up for Auction on eBay

Featured Replies

What a mess!

It's already $5,300 reserve not met

Every panel on that car will need work. Cowl is rotten, frame rails, floors, evidently has a sunroof, so roof panel, quarters, everything. At this point you're buying data plates and a minimal amount of metal. I hope it gets saved but I can't see paying that kind of money for this car. Although if it ends up at 100k in 5-10 years I guess that changes the calculus. Still, you better have a good welder and 50#'s of MIG wire

  • Author
14 hours ago, Patcon said:

What a mess!

It's already $5,300 reserve not met

Every panel on that car will need work. Cowl is rotten, frame rails, floors, evidently has a sunroof, so roof panel, quarters, everything. At this point you're buying data plates and a minimal amount of metal. I hope it gets saved but I can't see paying that kind of money for this car. Although if it ends up at 100k in 5-10 years I guess that changes the calculus. Still, you better have a good welder and 50#'s of MIG wire

Agreed. It is going to take a lot of time and money to restore this car properly. The prices keep going up on these 1969 240Z production cars no matter what condition they're in.

Send it to the dippers and see what's left when it comes out of the tank,  I wouldn't want to be the guy that has to repair that body.

  • Author
On 11/4/2018 at 7:21 PM, grannyknot said:

Send it to the dippers and see what's left when it comes out of the tank,  I wouldn't want to be the guy that has to repair that body.

Agreed.  Looks like the auction ended 2 days ago and did not meet the reserve with a high bid of $5,600.00. With the condition this car is in, the seller should have lowered the reserve, taken the $5,600.00 and ran!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • 4 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.