IGNORED

240Z parts for sale

Richard McDonel

I have recently completed the too-many-years restoration of my '71 240Z.  Having used more than one car as a parts source, I find myself with quite a bit of surplus:

Chassis and  Body factory service manual.  Lots of miles on it, but it's complete.

NOS Gabriel shocks; two of G44868 and two of G44869

Powder-coated - beige - steel Series 1 fan

L & R doors

New - still in box - dash cap from Black Dragon

New driver's side floor pan from Black Dragon

Powder-coated (machine black) front brake baffle plates

More stuff to come, but that will get my sale started.  Pictures and prices, just enquire.  I haven't figured it all out yet.

Richard McDonel

Red Deer, Alberta

Pete,

Thanks for replying.

I'm no help on the padded firewall panels, but I'll root though my piles and boxes with respect to the emblems.

Sounds like you're doing a very precise restoration.  Last week I was at Pebble Beach and followed some of their judges around - yeah, they seat that kind of stuff!

I'll get back to you in the next day or so.  If I can't be of any help to you, I would suggest you try Jim Karst in Calgary. z240@shaw.ca.  Great guy with tons of knowledge and parts.  

Best regards,

d*** McDonell

240Ziggy.

I believe so. According to the Gabriel website, G44869 in the front strut part number.  They do not list G44868 - I'm guessing   it's the right one as it's only one digit removed.  Probably no longer in stock, and they're not making any more. 

Going out to the garage this evening - will take photos and send.  

$48 for the set, and you pay shipping. Fair?

Pete,

You had earlier sent me an e-mail enquiring as to Canadian or U.S $, and I replied that C$ were OK - we're both in the same country.  Somehow that e-mail got sidetracked and I got a message from "Mike" advising me I could only reply to you via the Z car website, so I'm not sure you ever got that reply.   In any case, yes send me the postal code and I'll start bundling things up.  I may have a decent seat cover - I'll let you know later tomorrow.  

Richard McDonel

240Ziggy,

Try this again.  I seem to be having problems having my post show up.

I wrote yesterday saying that I had not received a message from you since yours of September 7, 8:30 AM, and further, that I did not know what "PM" meant.  But my message is not showing up on this thread.  

I went on Canada Post site, and using a random Toronto postal code came up with a shipping cost of $37.  Are you OK with that?  If so, I'll get it off to you Monday.

I looked at the second set of seats I have, and both have tears; one on the seating surface, and one around the perimeter.  I don't think you want them.  

Richard McDonel