71 hatch stopper bumper question - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

71 hatch stopper bumper question

Featured Replies

Where do these go ? Thank you.

100_0589.JPG

They fit into the hatch stopper where the spring butts into the metal.  They are a bumper for the nylon wedge.  Sorry not to have a pic of one installed.

100_2913.JPG

6 hours ago, timsz said:

Where do these go ? Thank you.

100_0589.JPG

Where did you get those? I thought they were NLA, I made mine out of foam rubber.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

That's where I got them. Thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.