IGNORED

Bumper ReShape

joe newsom

I have been going over the ideas of buying a new bumper or rebuilding mine. Rebuilding will have more character so I would like to go this route. However I have concerns that my front bumper may not be fixable. My grandpa hit something and it caused the the bumper to flex out. Any ideas of reshaping?IMG_0014.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

I think I would remove it from the car and hope some ideas presented themselves when off.  Put it against a tree and push it in with a four wheeler or another car?  Put a ratchet strap around it and pull it in?

Squirt all the nuts with a mix of a quart ATF and a quart of acetone.  That stuff works great, and you'll have enough for that Z and a couple more. :)

2 hours ago, siteunseen said:

That $1,000 could and should be spent on other areas judging by the picture posted.

Not gonna debate that! Bumpers are the last thing I think about when doing a car. They are really just pretty jewelry on these cars...

• Like 1