IGNORED

Dashboard wiring

krZing

I'm confused. I'm not sure what connector you are even interested in...

In the first pic (of the wiring documentation) you centered the camera on a three position connector labeled LW/R/LR. But then in the second pic you are showing a two position connector with G/W and R/B.

So which connector are you asking about?

And close-up pics are great, but "context" could be more easily obtained if you were to pull the camera back a little.    :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_men_and_an_elephant

• Haha 1

Blind men and an elephant. ROFL

Never heard that one before Captain, funny.

"The moral of the parable is that humans have a tendency to project their partial experiences as the whole truth, ignore other people's partial experiences, and one should consider that one may be partially right and may have partial information."

• Like 1

No worries. So what year are you working on here?

And my guess for that two position connector continues to be illumination bulbs. And based on the location in the car (which  can now be seen in the wider angle shot   ;)  ), I'm suggesting the bulb that lights up the gear shift position. Maybe that connector is supposed to tuck lower and go to the gear shift?

12 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

No worries. So what year are you working on here?

And my guess for that two position connector continues to be illumination bulbs. And based on the location in the car (which  can now be seen in the wider angle shot   ;)  ), I'm suggesting the bulb that lights up the gear shift position. Maybe that connector is supposed to tuck lower and go to the gear shift?

It's a 73.