Fuel Rail Insulation Instructions - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Fuel Rail Insulation Instructions

Featured Replies

Does anyone out there have a copy of the original 1973 V-3 fuel rail insulation modification instructions that I can get a copy of?

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by mnilges

  • Author

Hi Captain Obvious,

I have an original of that one. I’m looking for the actual instructions that came with the kit. I have a kit but no instructions. I suppose I can wing it but if someone out there has a copy that’s even better. Datsun installed a kit on my original 73 car for the vaporlock issues and I’m doing the same on my current 73. Thanks for your reply...

Mark

Gotcha. Sorry, but I don't have anything other than that. Good luck on the hunt.

Out of curiosity... Do you still have your original 73? If so, you could use that one as an example of what to do?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

No, but checking out as many pictures as possible...

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2018 at 7:13 PM, mnilges said:

Does anyone out there have a copy of the original 1973 V-3 fuel rail insulation modification instructions that I can get a copy of?

Thanks,

Mark

I'm confused,,,,,,,,,,Are we talking insulation or installation?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.