IGNORED

Pick N Pull Lynnwood WA. 81 280ZXT

Terrapin Z

That's the model with the crank triggered CAS.  Maybe.  Sometimes the yards go off of build date.  It might be an 82.

Some parts might have value if you're in to picking.  The J tube, the exhaust manifold, maybe the turbo.  The CAS if it's not the crank trigger.  Stuff that can be put on to any L6.  Then Megasquirt it.

On 4/20/2018 at 4:57 PM, Zed Head said:

Some parts might have value if you're in to picking.  The J tube, the exhaust manifold, maybe the turbo.  The CAS if it's not the crank trigger.  Stuff that can be put on to any L6.  Then Megasquirt it.

Thanks Zed Head, I have seen interest in the turbo parts, Exhaust manifold, down pipe, J tube etc. I did not know of the CAS parts, but see how they can have value. 

I would just pick them to flip to some other Z person that needed them. I don't think I will have the time to go up to Lynnwood. Over 130 miles one way.

Just thought if someone was closer and had the means to grab that stuff......I expect those parts wont last long, if they are even still there. 

Good thing I did not go all the way up there. Kind of looks like they got it that way. Hard to say. 

They just run the VIN and post whatever it comes back as. They never tell you anything about the cars, just "come and look"

Thanks for the update. 

• Like 1