wiper refills - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

wiper refills

Featured Replies

The last time I replaced mine, I used Anco. I don't know whether they fit better than Trico, but I don't recall any problems with the fit. As I recall, they supply a gazillion little plastic pieced for adapting to whatever you have.

  • 1 month later...

FWIW

I just put new wiper refills on original arms (I don't know why, it never rains here) and found NAPA 18" refills.

They are NAPA 60-1898 $5.59 for 2 blades in the pack.

I had to close the tangs a little where the new blades slide thru the original arm retainers for them to fit securely.

post-21075-14150830001403_thumb.jpg

post-21075-14150830001887_thumb.jpg

  • 2 years later...

I don't have a Napa close by.  Probably will buy from Amazon as other part stores won't stock blade inserts, they want to sell the whole blade.  Are the correct part numbers Anco U-18R or Trico 44-180?  I tried to harvest the blades from a Trico "Exact Fit" 18-1, but those are 6mm blades. :(

 

(Think this is a reference thread as it comes up high on google searches)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.