E31 Head - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

E31 Head

Featured Replies

Would anyone be interested in buying a E31 Head.  Please let me know.

Clay

 

Price, condition, shipping ???

  • Author

I want to sell it but trying to get a feel for the right price.  I was thinking $600.00 for the head.  It is currently on the original L24.  It is in good condition and does not appear to have ever been separated from the block.  The engine turned over and ran great 7 months ago right before I removed it from the car.  I am located in SoCal so I could meet with someone local who wanted to buy it but if it needs to be shipped I would expect the buyer to pay for shipping.

 

Thanks,

Clay

Okay - good luck

  • 2 months later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.