saturday night music thread - Page 88 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

saturday night music thread

Featured Replies

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
2 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Beatles or Elvis?

Personally, I was never an Elvis fan.  The Beatles were the first big musical impression on my young self other than Palisades Park by Freddy Cannon.  It took a while,  but I eventually liked The Stones a little bit.

 

My first music was what my Mom had and it was albums of War, Chicago, and Elvis. Willie Nelson and Atlanta rhythm section. She had a ton of them. I played the cabinet tv/stereo so loud the needle would skip on the War album. I had the house to myself from 3 until 5pm. Oh the good ole days...

I've seen enough old music videos on You tube now that I get a Depends for men ad before each one.  I think they're watching  me......😀

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.