I have TSB's for Scanning - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I have TSB's for Scanning

Featured Replies

Who is XENON online Manuals? I have these two for scanning.

Or would someone on this site like to scan them and return them.

20171203_132707.jpg

  • Author

I scanned a 3 page TSB into a PDF file. Being from 1975 its a bit dirty. I would like to clean it up a bit.

I can do it with a JPG photo but not sure I can do the same with a PDF. My photo editor does not do PDF's.

23 minutes ago, Lumens said:

I scanned a 3 page TSB into a PDF file. Being from 1975 its a bit dirty. I would like to clean it up a bit.

I can do it with a JPG photo but not sure I can do the same with a PDF. My photo editor does not do PDF's.

I might be able to clean it up.  I have the full version of Adobe and can also convert images to PDF's.  Just let me know or send a copy and I can help out.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
6 hours ago, Mike said:

@240260280 Can you also post the docs in our downloads area when you're done?

Sure

  • Author
1 hour ago, Mike said:

I might be able to clean it up.  I have the full version of Adobe and can also convert images to PDF's.  Just let me know or send a copy and I can help out.

Mike, I sent it to you. See if this is one you do not have already.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.