IGNORED

"Datsun" emblem for 260z hatch

Freez74

1974 260z, I am missing the Datsun portion of the hatch emblems.  I would like to know if this emblem interchanges with other years, and if anyone would have one they would like to sell.  It does not have to be perfect, missing pins are ok.  This is all I need for a complete set.

Thanks,

Gary

datsun hatch.jpg

There are two part numbers:

240Z: 90806-E4601

260Z-280Z: 98812-N3501

I couldn't tell you what the difference is. I'm not sure if the pins are different. The ebay link is probably the "early" hatch emblem. They are NLA from Nissan, so the prices are going crazy.

3 hours ago, Freez74 said:

1974 260z, I am missing the Datsun portion of the hatch emblems.  I would like to know if this emblem interchanges with other years, and if anyone would have one they would like to sell.  It does not have to be perfect, missing pins are ok.  This is all I need for a complete set.

I have a used one Gary,  sent you a pm.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, S30Driver said:

Hatch emblem quest over,  on its way Gary ...

Jim, I really appreciate your offer on the emblem.  I thought it would take much longer to find one!  I'll let you know when it comes in.

Thanks,

Gary