"Datsun" emblem for 260z hatch - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

"Datsun" emblem for 260z hatch

Featured Replies

1974 260z, I am missing the Datsun portion of the hatch emblems.  I would like to know if this emblem interchanges with other years, and if anyone would have one they would like to sell.  It does not have to be perfect, missing pins are ok.  This is all I need for a complete set.

Thanks,

Gary

datsun hatch.jpg

There are two part numbers:

240Z: 90806-E4601

260Z-280Z: 98812-N3501

I couldn't tell you what the difference is. I'm not sure if the pins are different. The ebay link is probably the "early" hatch emblem. They are NLA from Nissan, so the prices are going crazy.

  • Author

Thank you, Steve, that's just what I wanted to know.  But, the price is not good news, I was hoping it would be cheaper.  At least now I have the part number, since my emblem was completely missing.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
3 hours ago, Freez74 said:

1974 260z, I am missing the Datsun portion of the hatch emblems.  I would like to know if this emblem interchanges with other years, and if anyone would have one they would like to sell.  It does not have to be perfect, missing pins are ok.  This is all I need for a complete set.

 

I have a used one Gary,  sent you a pm.

  • Author
15 hours ago, S30Driver said:

Hatch emblem quest over,  on its way Gary ...

Jim, I really appreciate your offer on the emblem.  I thought it would take much longer to find one!  I'll let you know when it comes in.

Thanks,

Gary

  • Author

Thanks, Jim!  It came in the mail today, I'm very happy with it!

Gary

20171115_154024.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.