IGNORED

I have Fairlady S30-01036...need some advice

carnutatthebeach

• 2 weeks later...

I have been  poking my nose at this conversation on and off over the past few weeks. Finally had a chance to chime in. Not sure where and when the insult and apology began and finished  but everyone seemed to forget about the car. Maybe the insult just was so subliminal it went right over my head. But back to the car, it seems it was purchased with no exit strategy. Before ANYTHING has been done to it it's value is being assessed. To answer your question about value it's worth nothing to anyone else in it's current state although to you it could be priceless. Not sure I would have thrown in on this one considering the difficulty factor in putting it back on the road. LHD....RHD doesn't really matter to most enthusiasts other than WOW factor. The car in and of itself does that. Bantering price will always get sharp responses because we all value our cars. Price will draw a quicker response than mechanical issues mostly because practically all known issues can be solved mostly because of the expertise of those on this site. Put it back together, document well, don't cut any corners and then come talk to us about what it's worth. Good luck!