510 signal problems - Page 2 - 510 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

510 signal problems

Featured Replies

I'll try to make a drive up when the weather gets warmer.

  • Author
4 minutes ago, SteveJ said:

I'll try to make a drive up when the weather gets warmer.

That would be great! Looking forward to seeing the slimmer new version of Steve!! B) or I could ship you the spare switch you rebuilt to check out for me and we could make sure it is correct. Then we could just plug it back in to see if it goes away...

I'm thinking that it might require some more in-depth diagnostics since you've had issues even after swapping out the switches.

 

  • Author
27 minutes ago, SteveJ said:

I'm thinking that it might require some more in-depth diagnostics since you've had issues even after swapping out the switches.

 

Yes, that is possible. He says the hazards are dead too. We don't have a fuse box cover so I need to see if we have a dead fuse. I know his brake lights still work.

  • Author

I checked all the fuses and they all have power on both sides.

Wiring diagram looks like power goes to the hazard switch first? So I guess I should start there, correct?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.