Front Lip/Spoiler ID Help - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Front Lip/Spoiler ID Help

Featured Replies

Can anyone help me ID this front lip? It came with my 72' when I bought it and it's painted to match, but when I hold it up under the front, I don't see how it could possibly line up. There seems to be some lettering on it as well.

 

IMG_0111.jpgimagejpeg_0.jpgIMG_0110.jpg

  • Author

Any ideas from the community on the brand/type for this lip? I've spent hours looking for something similar and have come up with nothing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Classic Zcar Club mobile

  • Author
Are you sure it's for a Z? Could it be for a 510?


Definitly could be, I'll do some searching on that. Just seems odd that it came with my car and is color matched. You'd think a test fit would be done before it was painted!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Classic Zcar Club mobile

2 hours ago, JeffB240z said:

 


Definitly could be, I'll do some searching on that. Just seems odd that it came with my car and is color matched. You'd think a test fit would be done before it was painted!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Classic Zcar Club mobile
 

but, the guy who bought it may have just been told its for a z. without test fitting it. heck, it might be for a geo metro, there is a plethora of high-performance parts for geo's out there :D

Edited by sweatybetty

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
but, the guy who bought it may have just been told its for a z. without test fitting it. heck, it might be for a geo metro, there is a plethora of high-performance parts for geo's out there [emoji3]


Hmm yes I think you may be on to something here! [emoji12]

pametro003.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Classic Zcar Club mobile

There's nothing custom about it. It's a BSR front airdam. I have a mold in my shop and that's my car at NHMS.

 

NHMS11.1.jpg

  • Author
There's nothing custom about it. It's a BSR front airdam. I have a mold in my shop and that's my car at NHMS.
 
NHMS11.1.thumb.jpg.d9969407f037221f15fdf7914ba4644c.jpg


God I love forums. Thank you! Any pictures of it off the car or how you mounted it? Also curious what the letters might stand for.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Classic Zcar Club mobile

I have a BSR mold so I'm not sure what MSA is using. Would it fit a 240? Not sure. Mine does as it's a 72.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.