Mama's new Z - Page 3 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mama's new Z

Featured Replies

I had an /89  535 blk/blk 5spd, great car, the best highway I have ever owned. The wife never liked it so it is gone now.

17 hours ago, Zup said:

@siteunseen

Cliff,

Give your Mom your apologies and climb into that Camry (or better yet one of your Z'z) and pack your carc-a$$ over to Austin!

It ain't gonna be perfect without YOU!

If things were further/farther? along in my life this is what I would have done, Amtrak for a day.  Drinking going down and sleeping on the way back. :D

How about I give the host hotel bar my credit card number and I'll buy when it's my turn but we'll have to Skype over the internet?

Map from Anniston, Alabama to Austin, Texas

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.