IGNORED

Do resellers accept Zed body Panels?

TomoHawk

I have the body panels left from my parts car (a 1978) and I won't be needing them, along with all the lights and some other things.  Since there is basically no way for the ordinary person to box and ship things like wings and bonnets, I thought that I could take all but the bonnet to a reseller for a bit of cash.   Otherwise, it's only worth the price of scrap steel.

Besides an automotive reseller, is there any other place that might accept good-condition Zed sheetmetal?

So you are thinking of dropping it off at a salvage yard and trying to get some cash for it?  If so, you won't get anything as they wants cars with engines as that is the primary value.  Your best bet is to put all the parts on Craigslist and make it clear the buyer must buy the whole lot.  Your pricing will have to be very inticing, like around $100 or less just to get it out of your way and put a little cash in your pocket.

Since I am the only Zed owner in 100 miles,  there won't any response to a sales ad.  I figure that since I got a fender once via a reseller yard 800 miles away,  the resellers have to be getting them from somewhere or stocking them.