IGNORED

Purchased a 73 240z automatic

jdbrocious

BTW jdbrocious....How about some more pics of your car after you've cleaned it up? It really looks straight and the bumpers are so clean...no dents. I think you've landed a potential jewell!    Sorry loudoun .....the tranny and shifter are long gone. Gave em to my friend Eiji.

BTW jdbrocious....How about some more pics of your car after you've cleaned it up? It really looks straight and the bumpers are so clean...no dents. I think you've landed a potential jewell!    Sorry loudoun .....the tranny and shifter are long gone. Gave em to my friend Eiji.

Definitely. The pics did hide the passenger front fender having a dent and the front bumper pushed in a little bit into the headlight bucket. Must have been a little love tap because nothing cracked. The lower valance is toast, I think they had a strap on it when it was being towed once.

Last registration was 1988 and it moved from garage to garage with the family I bought it from.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That's awesome. Love that color. I feel a little better now... I thought you drove it away in perfect condition.

I think I did pretty well on price despite not being able to turn it over. Oil and tranny fluid look really clean. I'm going to flush the fuel lines and try firing it up.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hi jdbrocious, nice car you found !

I love my automatic 240Z , if my car had a trouble of it's function, I would have had replaced it to stick shift. Hopefully it works pretty good, no disappointment.

One thing aout a clutch pedal stopper, this will be needed if someone wants to make it perfect conversion. Original is welded to the firewall , so the job will be little hustle .

And a radiator has two connecting pipes  at the bottom for oil cooling of the transmission, this is another point for perfection.

You have decided to stay auto, so this is just a little information for someone.

Kats

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

Edited by kats
  • Like 1