Another interesting auction - Page 5 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Another interesting auction

Featured Replies

Oops. Replied to the wrong thread.

Chuck

 

Edited by cbuczesk

Makes me wonder what mine is worth...

Very little actually. In fact, I would be doing you a favour by buying it off you right now for $5000....

;)
7 minutes ago, wheee! said:


Very little actually. In fact, I would be doing you a favour by buying it off you right now for $5000....

;)

Dream on buster.  My motor alone was $13K.

That was in 2014 dollars! C' mon you and I both know how depreciation works!

Hehe

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.