Check this out - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Check this out

Featured Replies

Thats quite the story :ermm:

Pretty nice Z though!

-Jeff

What a tool. In a car that old you can easily find more things wrong that have to be fixed when doing a repair. He even states he knows nothing about cars. I work at a dealership and we have morons come in like that ll the time. They know nothing, yet they know nothing is wrong with their car.....:stupid: That's also a far stretch saying the car is worth $7k with the visible rust.

That engine bay doesn't look 7 grand to me. I somehow don't belive all that story. Show perfect? I didn't see that either. Spending 3 grand to get it show perfect I saw that.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I learned the hard way as well. Better off leaving your Z with someone you know will give a damn about your car.

I always get some kind of referral from a trusted friend or family member before taking it to any type of service company.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.