IGNORED

Size? Fuel Line Replacement

JLPurcell

1 hour ago, jalexquijano said:

Can you confirm the precise diameter for this hose is 5/16"?

20191124_144754.jpg

20191124_144253.jpg

I refer specifically to this one that is breaking and is installed to the input of the airtex 8012s elecric fuel pump before the filter as shown. Asides from this i will need a list of each and every fuel hose for the complete 1972 240z. I am travelling to miami and would like to source locally.

2 hours ago, jalexquijano said:

I refer specifically to this one that is breaking and is installed to the input of the airtex 8012s elecric fuel pump before the filter as shown. Asides from this i will need a list of each and every fuel hose for the complete 1972 240z. I am travelling to miami and would like to source locally.

No need to go any farther than your local auto parts store. Measure each flexible hose you want to replace. Add the lengths and round up to the next foot. Cut the new hose to fit and replace any suspect clamps with new ones.

• Like 2