Taillight Gaskets - Aftermarket vs OEM Feedback - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Taillight Gaskets - Aftermarket vs OEM Feedback

Featured Replies

Just as the title states, what is your experience with the aftermarket gaskets vs. Nissan parts?  The price different is measurable, $60 vs. $100.  I know many will say just pony up for the Nissan parts but would love to hear any feedback on the aftermarket gaskets.  Thank you!

Always used the Precision gaskets. The fitment and sealing power are just fine. 

I also used the aftermarket gaskets on my project, well pleased with the fit.  I have a set of new ones available at some savings, PM me if you have an interest.

  • Author

Good to know guys. I PM'd you Jim on the set you have.

mine aftermarket gaskets fit just fine

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thanks Sweaty.  I ended up buying Jim's set so that will take care of one item on the list.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.