280z 75 dovetails - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280z 75 dovetails

Featured Replies

I need one for the passenger side (missing) and the one on the driver has a broken mount hole (common from what I read).

So how do you guys like those billet ones that I read about? I am sure they have been around long enough to get some comment on fitment and function.

The OE's look nice but not sure I need to worry about that level of originality on my DD.

Thx

Dave

I've had a set of the billet ones on my 73 for 5+ years. No sign of wear or damage. Much tougher than the originals.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I got the billet ones today installed, look great, work great.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.