Drain holes in the rockers? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Drain holes in the rockers?

Featured Replies

I know the water shouldn't get in there in the first place but did Nissan include drain holes in the rockers?  PO of my car did a bunch of bondo in mine and I can't tell.

Thanks,

Chris

Here is a picture of the drain hole in my LH rocker, it is about 9/16" dia and is near the rear end.  This is an OEM replacement rocker that was installed in about 1981 when I had the body restored.

20161106_150038.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.