IGNORED

650 miles Roadtrip on some of Norways most spectacular roads

Topz

such beautiful pictures and roads.  Your car was the class of the field bud.  Love how the red pops against the backdrop of what mother nature can create.

And Arne, it is great to hear from you. I have come very close to taking the P car plunge many times. But the Porsche bubble is rising faster than I can catch.

6 hours ago, Carl Beck said:

Hi Terje:

Looks like a great road trip to enjoy with your friends.

Is the Feria Chocolate Factory on that Road?  That's the road I want to be on.

Carl B.

Hi Carl,

You can get Freia chocolate anywhere in Norway, (glad you liked it :-) ) i Welcome you !!

Terje

• 2 months later...

I sure wish I would have figured out how close you were to Oslo.  I was just over there on business last month and it would have been fun to get together.  Thanks for the member map, I figured out how it could have been a reality.  I will be heading back on business in the next few years and I'll certainly send a message before I head over again.

Just now, Mike said:

Ok, sounds great!  Next time I'm over your direction I will give you a shout.

Mike

FYI, I noticed that photobucket is down for maintenance.  As a result your images aren't showing up (as of 5:35pm -8GMT).  You may want to consider adding the images to your post by dropping them into a forum post or in the gallery.  This way we will host the images and other websites won't lose them.