IGNORED

Early 260Z part out. Vin 20XXX

Terrapin Z

On July 20, 2016 at 11:02 AM, Dave WM said:

I really just need the upholstery as I have a seat but its ripped. I am looking to keep it as orig as possible.

The one seat bottom is in decent shape I only see a couple of small tears near the recliner lever, it is still as dirty as when I pulled it from the car. 

The recliner lever is on the left side, that should make it the drivers seat. perhaps it was replaced at one time. The other seat has the cracking like your in it, just smaller. 

Let me know what you think, and/or if you want more info/pictures.

IMG_0677.JPG

IMG_0676.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

IMG_0679.JPG

IMG_0678.JPG

13 hours ago, calspyderman said:

Hey Terrapin - if Dave WM just wants the upholstery, I am actually looking for everything but the upholstery and foam.  I'm looking for a complete set of frames,

calspiderman, 

Here are some shots of the underside of the seats. You can also see that the side hardware is rusty but could be blasted and powder coated.

Some pics in the last response to Dave show some rust on the rails too. 

IMG_0680.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG

IMG_0688.JPG

Can you please send a couple of shots of the seats from a little further back - particularly so I can see the hardware and hinge mechanisms at the sides.  Do they operate as they should? - slide well along the rails and lock and recline with no issues?

Tim.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi terrapin , I'm in Tacoma.

A rusty set of 4 screws sounds good to me. I have the carbs already, just need the balance tube with throttle linkage, the center linkage would be nice as mine has been bent and bent back, and I'm missing some little screws and bits on my carbs. 

edit- throttle return springs also

Edited by professorpuffypants

I will check them again to see if all the parts are there still. Maybe get some pictures for you. It might be tomorrow before I can get to them. 

I think I would rather sell them as a complete set rather than part them out. 

I already have another set as spares for myself. 

I will keep you posted.