clutch kits - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

clutch kits

Featured Replies

Geez what a confusing array of kits out there.

I am not into racing prefer a nice smooth engagement. I have strong legs so does not have to be super light touch.

A few things I see are different numbers of damper springs on the clutch friction plate, more I presume is better for smooth action?

Number of fingers on pressure plate, More I presume is a easier to depress?

Really just want a stock clutch, I suppose I should have checked to see if Nissan even has them 1st.

 

 

 

Edited by Dave WM

I bought two Exedy 6907 or something like that from amazonmcom. $100 and they're great in my opinion. Not to heavy, good street clutch.

  • Author

I will check that out.

I found this

Sachs KF594-01

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.