IGNORED

Fuel pump mystery

Packerz

utah, if you start a New Topic, we can help you troubleshoot.  It's what we live for, sitting out here staring at out monitors, hoping for problems.

Seriously though, if you buy that relay and get it to plug in, that would be good to know.  Even if the engine still doesn't run.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

This post is from my computer though, because there's no cut and paste option on Android, as far as I can tell.  

I'm still getting the hang of it, not too good yet and just don't care.  But if you hold your finger down on that little blue thing or double tap it (can't even remember now) a copy and paste menu bar will pop up.  It's not worth the trouble really, I push the power button and the menu button at the same time and get a screen grab saved to my gallery then just attach that.  I like the newest Sonic commercial, guy says "one of them new fancy paper phones?"  the other guy says "a fax machine".  ROFL

Thanks, I'll try that.  Some day.  Now if I could figure out how to forward a text message that would be great too.

I could probably find instructions somewhere out there but looking for them makes me feel like I'm falling in to the "super phone that does everything" mind trap...

Thanks for all the input it's helping me out and yes I know the relay is bad because I pulled it out uncrimped the shell and pulled it off and a tiny resistor (I think) part of the relay was obviously burned out. I think I'm going to order the be part and if it doesn't work I guess I'll send it back. I really think it's the only thing holding me up because I'm getting power to my injectors but they won't ground out. And I'm just blaming the relay because I don't want to think about getting a new ecu yet LOL