IGNORED

New Clamps for AFM hoses

TomoHawk

Is there a supplier where you can buy  the wire clamps individually, or as a set?  I think they are 3 and 3 1/2 inch clamps?  Mine are all rusted, and can't be cleaned & plated easily.  Worm-drive clamps are awful;  they strip/slip after you tighten them. :angry:

OTOH, can you get a complete set f hose clamps for the entire engine? 

Hose clamp count:

• 3 or 4- AFM ( 4 if you count the aftermarket cone filter)
  • 4-Radiator
  • 3- Valve cover breather
  • 4- Aux air

Edited by TomoHawk

He also stocks parts for the MAF sensor.  I have never been able to locate my MAF sensor...

MSA has a clamp listed, but notes it only fits the  the AFM connections, and they don't know what you need to clamp the tube to the throttle.

That is the clamp, but for the AFM, you need several, so you should be able to get a set instead of having to order a bunch of clamps, like you get sets of stainless screws for the engine, or bulbs for the gauges.

Stop by the new chat room:http://www.classiczcars.com/chat/

Edited by TomoHawk

2 hours ago, TomoHawk said:

No thanks,  I use the chromed ones.

You expect a lot from the world.   Doubtful that you'll find an esoteric item like these big hose clamps, already chromed for you.  Buy what you want and have them chromed, I'd say.  Looking for a set of chromed 280Z EFI air intake system clamps is a bit absurd.

If you decide to do the chroming, the first link gets you 75% of the way there, as far as starting pieces.  3 of 4.  3 x #15.

Practicin' ma words.

Set.PNG