Jump to content




Recommended Posts

hi guys. Well, once again, i have another question.

Ok. i want to remove my emission components, but dont really know where everything is located and things like what i need to cap off. can u guys link me to a site or give me instructions and pictures of how to do so. thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure if you want to do that. I see you have a 78. And in California only 73 and older are emmission exempt. Your car is not. If you did alter the vehicle it would make it impossible to sell. Or if you moved somewhere where they require annual smog checks you would be up S#*! creek without a paddle.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

they are trying to change the emmissions law in calif. to include all cars reguardless of year. Or at least going back to something like 40yrs. your going to need a cat converter on your leaf blower and lawn mower! I am sure glad I moved !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.