need a couple of pics - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

need a couple of pics

Featured Replies

could someone post a clear, semi close-up  picture of the rear hatch seals and of the center taillight trim piece? i think im missing the center trim.

thanks all   sb

  • Author

sorry, its a 72 240

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Those are from futofab.com

$400. to $500, don't remember but they look great when clean. They're a little dusty today, been covered for six months.

I think I have 2 pairs of originals in the shop some where. I plan to use them on the yellow car if I ever get it finished. I also have a pair of 260z Euro's too some where but don't own a 260/280...

 

They still look good dusty...

  • Author

That's what that orange one is.

Is that what you wanted? I can get closer.

would you mind? a closer of the hatch weatherstripping would be great. thanks

  • Author

at your convenience......

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.