IGNORED

New Interior with color change!

Zedyone_kenobi

Well I decided to redo the manifold on the Z, but at the same time I want to go ahead and give the interior a fresh lease on life.  I have been toying with the idea of going with a silver outside but with a RED interior treatment.  I will not be changing the headliner, or the A pillars.

This is my plan

All Vinyl on seats Red/Burgundy

All Vinyl on tunnel and cargo area Red/Burgundy

All plastic bits in the back of the car, Red/Burgundy

Carpet, black

Headliner, Black

A pillars, Black

Question is can I get a burgundy vinyl versus a bright red.

I will probably go ahead and put some POR on the floorboard and some NVH mat of come kind while I am at it.

May polish my door sills.

Anybody recommend another silver painted car with a different color interior?

The Z goes on jack stands Soon.  It will be back for summer with new interior, and a new manifold.

Just hope I do not decide to go with DCOE 45's , you know, While I am at it....

Burgundy interior in a silver car is a beautiful and classic combination reminiscent of 60s Ferrari, Jaguar, MG, etc.

Mercedes-Benz still uses that combination frequently today as well as red interiors with silver cars that looks amazing! You can see many example pics online.

My favorite is a black interior on silver cars but I suspect that's exactly what you're trying to change from.