Road Test - 2400 Miles in the Z Car - Page 4 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Road Test - 2400 Miles in the Z Car

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks Sarah     The ups & downs with the other vehicle just made the trip more memorable.

 

BTW, I now live very close to superlen .... when I run into him, I'll tell him you're still looking forward to a digital / programmable efi system ...

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Got to replace 2 of my very worn Dunlops, from this trip, with 2 new ones today.  Ordered from Tirerack.

Dunlop Direzza Z2 Star Spec -  very sticky tires.  Had the Z1's on originally, lasted 5 years.

Garrett Tire in Springdale was nice enough to get them on for me today before the holiday weekend.

 

Could only get 2 now due to budget strained from moving expenses, other 2 will be next month.

 

post-20012-0-77409100-1432319787_thumb.j post-20012-0-22777200-1432319820_thumb.j

 

Needed the new tires if I am going to keep up with Zup for the July trip to Memphis ...

I have a question, possibly dumb question. The tread appears reversed in the two pictures. Which way is correct?

Hahaha... both are correct.... you make me laugh.. haha..  one is left and one is right side...right?  Haha...LOL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Yup, they are directional tires, pix 1 is left, 2 is right.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.